วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Pinterest





Website Pinterest is has many new Ideas for whom love D.I.Y. or decorate your home and garden or you want helpful tips for cooking or make your home perfect pinterest can help you. On the website works like twitter and facebook you can follow person that you like idea and repin post to your wall. Pinterest has many categories such as animal more pictures from facebook or many website are come from pinterest. 









It also has architecture, art, cars & motorcycles, D.I.Y. and crafts, film music & books. food & drinks is my favorite categories many food picture makes me hungry but it have a lot of helpful tip to use in your kitchen such as how to peal avocado or new recipes to make you delicious meal. I cannot tell you all of categories in pinterest you just press button log in and log in with facebook now you have to enjoy a new ideas and knowledge on this website.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น