วันอังคารที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

CSI: Las Vegas







CSI: Las Vegas

   My first series that I watch was CSI: Las Vegas when I’m was in high school. I’m so crazy this series I watched it over and over again it fun when guess who is a killer in the series. And I love investigation series  I can watch every single series as long as there’re much more for me.  Let’s see characters in CSI: Las Vegas

Gill Grissom


    

 He is leader of investigation team in CSI: Las Vegas Gill skillful in entomology he falls in love with bugs and use entomology to solve some case Workers in his team call him ‘the bug man’. Grissom can use Sign language because his mother can’t here cause Otosclerosis(โรคกระดูกโกลนงอกผิดปกติ หรือ โอโตสเคลโรซิส)is Genetic disorder 
he had relationship with Sara Sidle that can’t say she is friend or girlfriend (this is one point that I like, relationship between Sara and Gill I can’t wait to see both to be a couple). Gill teaches his team not to be like others and to be unique so that no one like him the way he teaches Greg Sander(he work in LAB and prove the evidence from another case),  time he makes people confuse in his thinking cracks me up .






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น