วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

my useful application




my useful application




I cannot deny I spend a time mostly on internet Facebook is one website that I checked and see news on my wall. Webpage that I go to see every day is igc.in.th this page is sell itune giftcards in Thailand and everyday admin of igc.in.th will suggest and post free or interesting application it very helpful for me save my time for looking free and nice apps mostly free apps is trial version or pay money to unlock full version. When I open free application on my iPod touch and it told you must unlock to full version in 0.99 dollars I think why I download this application it cannot play made me boring so much. I used many applications so I will suggest some application that interesting and useful. 



This is application whatSale it tell you what the shops or supermarket or brands in Thailand that have a promotion or sale this app have many category such as food and drink, clothes, travel and anything else this application also tell date and place that have sales or event. Multi delete app is help you to handle contact that have same name it tell you what name and total of contact that have same name.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น