วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Aumphawan temple , Singburi






Sunday I went to Aumphawan temple with my family for pay respect to venerable monk Jarun Thitathummo and offer money to him. In the temple have dhamma retreat, Arawan elephant, and every day in canteen have free food and sweetmeat such as papaya salad, hotchpotch, and rice noodle with fish curry sauce, stir-fried mixed vegetables, flour and sugar baked in cup shaped pan.







Venerable monk Jarun Thitathummo meet people when 10.00 and 14.00 I waited for 3 hours to see him someone think it boring why you can wait so long but for me it practice my patient(one thing is I have a lot of homework to do so while I waited Venerable monk Jarun Thitathummo I do my homework too ^ ^). Entrance of temple you will see various streets stall such as lottery stall, fruit vegetable and snack stall. 











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น